Did you know that the first Transnational Project Meeting under the project was held in Kielce in June 2022? On the 7th, to be specific! At the premises of the leading organization (Stowarzyszenie Integracja i Rozwój), all the partners’ representatives gathered to discuss the details related to the project. During the meeting, Project Results were presented and debated; partners also focused on the financial and administrative regulations under Erasmus Plus to combine the project milestones with the management phases.
The Attendees of the partners were:
- Theodora Giatagana from KMOP (Greece)
- Sophia Rodiou from ARTIT (Greece)
- Patricia Aquino and Tania Teixeira from APROXIMAR (Portugal)
- Julia B.C. Moreira and Abdallah Sobeith from SwIdeas AB (Sweden)
- Mariana Restrepo Palacio and Marina Camacho from INCOMA (Spain) – online participation
The Young Cultentrepreneurs project is funded by the Erasmus+ programme of the European Union and is implemented by six organisations from five EU countries: Stowarzyszenie Integracja i Rozwoj (Poland), KMOP – Social Action and Innovation Centre (Greece), ARTIT (Greece), APROXIMAR (Portugal), INCOMA (Spain) and SWIDEAS (Sweden). For more information, you can visit the project’s website: www.youngcult.eu.